Life is to be enjoyed and lived in smaller moments, right? It doesn’t always have to be bigger and extraordinary things to draw happiness. Rather it is small intimate moments that stay along forever. And since a lot of time is spent at home, it ought to be designed and cared for in the warmest possible way. A house is a compilation of many elements, ranging from furniture pieces, wall colors, attractive lighting, classy upholstery, to exclusive décor items.
Glamming up the house is not just about bigger obvious categories but also knitty-knotty cozy corners that often go unnoticed. For instance, the hallways, the corner tables, the window counters, and many more. These ignored smaller spaces can work wonders when it comes to accentuating the beauty of a house. One can try beautifying these using gorgeous tea light candle holder, photo frames, crystal balls, mirror-work, and others. Another way could be through curtains. Buy curtains online for a wide range of trendy, stylish, and pocket-friendly curtain options. If this thought has been wandering over the mind lately, here are a couple of quirky pretty home décor items that can instantly illuminate a dull house.
- Dream-Catchers – One of the most delicate and soothing ideas to create a magical aura is having dream catchers around. These are spiritually believed to nurture good dreams and strain out negative energies. Available in intricate designs and patterns, they can be customized in any loved color of choice.
- Stylish Lighting Solutions – The age of tube lights and bulbs is now succeeded by the pomp of ceiling, wall, and smart lights. In addition to ruminating a space, lighting solutions are being used extensively to create a statement, highlight, and set the mood right. Pick from either ceiling hanging lights or chandeliers for the living room, or smaller table lamps for the side tables. The dining table can be decorated with scented or cute tea lights, while the kitchen can make use of the tech-enabled smart lights.
- Vases – Flowers have a universally pleasing and healing trait. And what adds more shine to their beauty are the vases they reside in. And why just restrict vases to the use of carrying flowers? Vases standalone can be used as a signature showpiece for adorning any space. Any uniquely shaped vase with a dash of color can add elegance, depth, and creative streak to a dull room. Numerous options for vases are available in glass, ceramic, crystals, porcelain, and others. Use them in the hallways, the house entrances, coffee table centerpieces, or any place else. They are sure to turn heads and elevate the mood.
- Cushions – Cushions are those accessories that complete the existence of any piece of furniture, be it sofas, beds, or chairs. They not just add more comfort and support for the user, but also enhance the beauty and view of the furniture. Wondering how? Well, the majority of furniture pieces are either black, brown, or white. Since once made, these colors cannot be changed very often. To add oomph and charisma, to game up on the lines of the latest trends, cushions come in handy. Available are enthralling prints, beads, velvets, embellished in circular, square, rectangle shapes; these are a staple in every household. The latest trend here being the throw cushions and blankets that bring along a chic and energetic vibe.
- Artificial Plants – Any space that’s clean and green never fails to amaze. While cleaning definitely is a continuous task, the greens can be effortlessly managed. Thanks to the newly introduced artificial plants, they come in small sizes without the hassle of watering, the pain of withering, and rejuvenating the aura. These could be artificial flowers like lilies, roses, and others or artificial plants like bonsai, jade, snake plant, and so on. Artificial plants work wonderfully as table spreads, center table pieces, wall hangings, and other possible ways.
Tiny innovations and hacks can help define a new meaning to any space. Use these décor ideas creatively to see the magic unfold.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category